Join in the social media action with your very own #UNselfie! A #UNselfie is an unselfish or selfless #selfie (click if you don't know what a selfie is). Take a photo of someone or something that represents giving to you and upload to your social media platform of choice, whether it be Instagram, Facebook, and/or Twitter via hashtag #unselfie and #givingtuesday.

Want to share more of the #GivingTuesday spirit? Join in sharing your “I’m giving because-…” sign by making a simple card or piece of paper that says “I’m giving because-“ and add your reason for giving this season. Every action YOU take shows why giving is important and helps others to join in the spirit of giving!

Just upload your picture of your “I’m giving because-“ sign to any and all of your social media platforms using hashtag #unselfie and #givingtuesday. Tell your friends, family, and even show how your pet is participating in #GivingTuesday too!

We are excited to see YOUR #UNselfie and share why you are a “giver” and participating in this inspiring movement uniting givers around the world!